C2C Consultant, Marlene Hope, brings her experience as a Workplace Investigator and Certified Conflict Resolution Facilitator and trainer when advocating for individuals experiencing workplace issues. Processes, unionized environments, time limitations, internal policies, investigations, and physical and psychological limitations are examples of some of the areas that impact individuals and leave them feeling overwhelmed when dealing with workplace issues.
As an Advocate, Marlene Hope provides support to the Client by:
- Listening to the Clients issues and concerns
- Offering options to move forward
- Liaising with external contacts, I.E., Lawyers, Union Reps, Investigators
- Attending meetings and interviews with the Client
- Conducting an Interview with the Client to aid in memory recall of the events and its impact; thus, being able to place all relevant information within the appropriate documents, I.E., statements, letters to insurance companies
- Reviewing and preparing documentation, such as letters and reports
- Ensuring that the Client is as active and present in the decision making as they possibly can; which helps to promote self-advocacy and empowerment.